[FW-1] Topology Download in NG FP3 to Secure Remote NG FP3

Good afternoon everyone. I have a question related to downloading topology from a NG FP3 Management Station with Secure Remote FP3. In the Smart Dashboard one of the Implied rules is as follows , Any   FW1 Module or Management Server   FW1_TOPO  Accept.  Shouldn’t this allow topology downloads without specifying another rule in the rulebase? When I try to get Topology without an actual rule allowing IKE and FW_TOPO to any, the topology download fails and I get a message in the Smart View Tracker with a rule # that is 1 beyond my actual last rule #.

Thanks

Jeremy Lieb MCSE CCNA CCSA

Site Administrator

Open Text Corporation