[FW-1] Opsec_pull_cert

Title: Opsec_pull_cert

Hello all

I am running the following environment  CPFW1 NG FP2 on Solaris 2.8

I have created an OPSEC Application Object and selected Communication.

I have created an un-initialized  trust (initialised but not established) and then installed the policy on the Fwall.

On a windows 2000 PC I run an opsec_pull_cert -h Host_name  -n  Object_name -p  Password.

This contacts the fwall and downloads the SIC certificate tha authorizes the application to communicate with the firewall saved

In a file called  opsec.p12

There is also a String which is sent which looks something like  CN=WEBSENSE, 0=fw1_server..dwz26v

Now here is the question -- The string in the line above does NOT match the string in the Opsec Application Object communication tab.

I have been told that these strings should match.

The Object does show that the Trust IS initialized but communication with the fwall fails.

Does anyone know  if there is a fix or why this is happening?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

MARC