[FW-1] fw defaultgen in FP3

I have a problem with creating a default filter on a new FP3 load. I am following the instructions within the ATRG for FP1, and I also have a Nokia resolution for changing the default policy, but it isn't working for me. I guess my question is, are there any known issues for FP3 and fw defaultgen? I am trying to use this within IPSO. There is a file in $FWDIR/lib called defaultfilter.ipso_ssh that I am trying to "compile". Nokia tells me that this is unsupported. Go figure.

Thanks