[FW-1] Dashboard connection problem

Hello,

I have the following problem:

I install Firewall-1 on a Linux Box (Red Hat 7.3). The Dashboard Client is
running on a Windows NT 4.0 machine. After the installation everything works
fine. I can install rules and nodes, etc.

For this configuration the eth0 interface that leads to our internal network
has the following IP address: 162.9.10.16 and the netmask 255.255.0.0

Now I need to change the IP address to 10.162.10.16 (netmask 255.255.0.0).
When I do this and install the firewall software again I can connect from
the dashboard without any problems. But if I try to install a rule the
installation process hangs at 75% of the process and never comes back.
Afterwards I cannot connect to the Firewall from the Dashboard anymore. I
get the message: Cannot initiate the connection. Please make sure that bart
(name of the machine) is up and running.

Has anyone an idea what is wrong?

Thanks, Jens