[FW-1] "reason: local interface address spoofing" problem

Hi

We have some problems with a couple of HA-clusters. We get a lot of:
"reason: local interface address spoofing" drops in our log.

The reason we get it is because we got a program on these clusters
(linux-ha) that broadcast some "heartbeat" traffic.

The cluster consist of 2 nodes. Node1 and Node2. Node1 has IP-address
192.168.1.1 and node2 has IP-address 192.168.1.2.

Node1 is currently online and linux-ha then broadcasts traffic to IP
192.168.1.255 and 225.0.0.1 to node2. This traffic is dropped with the
reason "local interface address spoofing".

How can I fix this?

This is Check Point NG FP2 and FP3 running on Red Hat 7.2 and 7.3 with
Linux-HA.

Regards,
Torkel