Re: [FW-1] Help on NG FP3 - 4.1 SP5

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Help on NG FP3 - 4.1 SP5
  • From: "Thulasiram, Srinivasan, Infosys" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 18:12:56 -0800
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Hi Aaron,

This is new setup i.e. migration test bed.
Yes I have installed the Backward Compatability.
Implicit allow Rule.

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Thulasi

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and
opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment
unless specifically stated.