De : Gilmore, Anthony [mailto:[email protected]]
Envoyé : 19 février, 2003 21:57
À : [email protected]
Objet : Re: [FW-1] SecuRemote Client for FP3

You can continue to use SecureRemote Client for FP2 but I would plan to upgrade to SecureClient for FP3 HF1.  The latest version seemed to fix a lot of issues that appeared in SecureClient for FP2.

If you ever plan to utilize OfficeMode, you will need to upgrade to SecureClient for FP3 HF1 <at least that is what I have found>.   Make sure that you completely uninstall any/all older versions before installing SC FP3 HF1.

Good Luck!