Re: [FW-1] smalloffice license on nokia ip120

I wasn't aware that the 120 ran small office.  I thougtht that they only
ran full version of checkpoint?  At least that is what I have been
teaching people.  I believe that you are putting a small office license
of a full version of checkpoint.

Ted Serreyn

Ted Serreyn
Serreyn Network Services, LLC