[FW-1] NAT rules and secureclient IP-pool conflict

Hi,

I have experienced a strange problem concerning some of our VPN
secureclient users not beeing able to access some servers in the firewall
DMZ. After looking at the firewall logs, I have found that when a
secureclient connects to the DMZ server, the NAT rule normally in place for
DMZ access is not matched. For the NAT to work, the NAT rule must be
configured with the REAL (Internet) address of the client and not the
address given by the firewall from the secureclient IP pool NAT.

Has anyone experienced this and found a work-around ?
I figure it is possible to make a NAT rule based on the IP networks used by
the ISP we use. But I wonder if there is a technical bypass to this
problem.

Any response will be gratefully received. Regards,
--
Yannick Lo Guidice - [email protected]
Tel : +33 4 9211 5967 - Gsm : +33 6 3055 3576