From: Daniel Samaan [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 2:52 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Problem using Websense and UFP cache question

Paul.
Are you running NG, any issues I should know with WebSense and NG.  I'm
integrating Websense and NG for the first time next week.

Daniel Samaan
Technical Security Consultant
CCSE, CCNA, CSPFA, CSVPN, CCA, MCSE+I
Cell:[email protected]

Forsythe Solutions
5440 W. Fargo Avenue
Skokie, IL 60077
www.forsythesolutions.com

Building cost-effective IT infrastructure that organizations trust.

|---------+---------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Mills, Paul"                      |
|         |           <[email protected]>       |
|         |           Sent by: Mailing list for          |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           kpoint.com>                        |
|         |                                              |
|         |                                              |
|         |           02/18/2003 11:26 AM                |
|         |           Please respond to Mailing list for |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
|         |                                              |
|---------+---------------------------------------------->

-------------------|

  |       To:       [email protected]
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:  Re: [FW-1] Problem using Websense and UFP cache question

I've been told by Check Point Engineers that the cache is either 2 hours or
24 hours.  I have yet to figure out which.
The same Engineer told me that it is a setting in the objects.C file
somewhere (4.1 SP5)

Paul Mills
Check Point Certified (CCSA, CCSE)
Information Security Analyst