[FW-1] Cluster XL FP3 - Mulicast or Broadcast?

Hi Guru lads,

I have a problem with cluster XL and I'm sure you are going to help me on this.
I have a cluster XL Load Sharing Configuration (just upgraded from FP2 to FP3) on two Solaris 8 boxes. Previously, they were synchronizing through the administration network that is connected to a Cisco 5500 switch. After the upgrade, I saw that both modules couldn't synchronize anymore, so I tested using a Hub instead of the 5500 switch. It worked!.

I suspected that, because I read somewhere (or I dreamed about it) that state synchronization used to be through Boradcasts, but now it is through Multicasts. Is that right?. What do I have to do for it to work with the switch?.

Thanks for your help and comments,

cheers,

LB