From: nicolas figaro [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 5:49 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Problem in setup NG FP3 on Solaris

on your firewall module, run a fw unload localhost (to unload the default filter).
try your ping and SIC afterwards.

Nicolas Figaro

Ruiyuan Jiang a �crit:
That is what I just did. On the gui client I added one checkpoint node and then I am trying to communicate the module but failed. When I tried to ping, telnet,etc to  management station from the module host. I saw a similar message on the module:

# ping "management host"
fwstrmod_filter (out): no interface information (3f33bf0)