[FW-1] Problem after upgrading 4.1 to NG FP3

Hi all,

i´m going to upgrade our FW CP 4.1 SP5 to the new release CP NG FP3. At this
time i have running our productive Fw with the old Version 4.1 and setup a
second one with NG to test if everything is working well.
Now i have some problems.

1. Problem
I have a Webserver in the DMZ with a private 192.168.x.x address that is
translated to it´s public address by the FW.
The Security Rule on the 4.1 FW is:

from      to                  service         action
any    Webserver(public)       http           accept

NAT Rule is:

from                     to              translated from
translated to
any                   Webserver(public)        original
Webserver(private) Static
Webserver(private)      any             Webserver(public) Static
original

This is working well on the 4.1 FW if i do the same on NG FP3 i get a
message in the Browser that tries to access this server that says 'Error
FW-1 at dle-ger-fw01: Access denied.'
The log file tells me the following.
 Number:                24712