[FW-1] Service "Any" in NG FP3

Dear CheckPoint gurus,

In our FW policy we have 1 rule saying:

Source IP  Destination IP   Service   Action

x.x.x.x     y.y.y.y         any        Accept

However when we tried to connect from x.x.x.x to
y.y.y.y using X11 tcp protocol it failed. I checked
the log file and it stated that X11 is not allowed
through service "* any". It also recommended to create
earlier rule that explicitly allows X11.

I just wonder which services are NOT allow through
service "*. any" and the reason why please drop me a
line

Thanks.

Regards,

Trung Nguyen