Daniel Samaan
Technical Security Consultant
CCSE, CCNA, CSPFA, CSVPN, CCA, MCSE+I
Cell:[email protected]

Forsythe Solutions
5440 W. Fargo Avenue
Skokie, IL 60077
www.forsythesolutions.com

Building cost-effective IT infrastructure that organizations trust.

|---------+---------------------------------------------->
|         |           Larry Osei-Kwaku <[email protected]>  |
|         |           Sent by: Mailing list for          |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           kpoint.com>                        |
|         |                                              |
|         |                                              |
|         |           02/15/2003 06:58 AM                |
|         |           Please respond to Mailing list for |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
|         |                                              |
|---------+---------------------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                              |
  |       To:       [email protected]                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [FW-1] Multiple CVP servers                                              |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I never knew you are now required to put the acronyms of a cisco exam,
rather than the certificate, after your name, if you  took the exam  :-)
Larry

CSPFA (Cisco Secure PIX Firewall Advanced  Exam)
CSVPN(Cisco Secure VPN Exam )

[email protected] writes:

Daniel Samaan
Technical Security Consultant
CCSE, CCNA, CSPFA, CSVPN, CCA, MCSE+

they are addressed.
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.