[FW-1] Authentication with FW and WWW Server

I am implementing "SSL User authentication with the HTTP Security Server"
It works fine if the WWW server is set for anonymous. When I set it for
basic authentication (IIS5).
On the first connect (https://firewall:80/virtualservername) I get a
password prompt that says:
Realm: "The WWW Server and FW-1, Reason: no user"

If I input the FW username/password I get a new password prompt:
Realm: 'firewall hostname' and FW-1 (FW-1 password). Reason: WWW Server.

there I input the Windows 2000 username/password in the format:
Domain-name\username
password

but that doesn't work either. I then get:

Error 401
FW-1 at adg-abd-fw: Unauthorized to access the document.
Authorization is needed for FW-1 and for FwhostnameFQDN
The authentication required by FW-1 for DomainName is: FW-1 password.
Reason for failure of last attempt: Access denied by FireWall-1
authentication

If works fine if I swich to Anonymous authentication of the WWW Server.

Am I supposed to input the Firewall Username/password and WWW Server
Username/password into the same prompt? What would be the format?

thanks
Uso