[FW-1] FP3 with SAV SMTP Gateway

Hi!

We have here a FW-1 NG FP3 and want to work
with it with an SAV SMTP Gateway, but we don´t
won´t to use it with an SMTP-Resource.

The SMTP-Gateway run behind NAT. Because we have
many Domains running, we have now change all MX-Records
to the SMTP-Gateway. The Gateway will forward to the
two local Mailserver. There is a problem if we want
to tell the Mailserver sending the mails going over
the SAV Gateway to the Internet. The Gateway want to send
it back to the internal Mailserver and not to the remote Domain.

Has anyone a fine idea how we can configure a solution?

Greetings, Dirk