Re: [FW-1] smtp security server problems with FP3

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] smtp security server problems with FP3
  • From: "Roelandts, Guy" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:21:10 +0100
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

HFA-303 is old ... today there is already HFA-305 !!

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards
Guy ROELANDTS
EMEA GS Internet Expertise Centre - CCSE-NG
Hewlett-Packard Belgium B.V.B.A./S.P.R.L.
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options 3 - 3 - 1)
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65
This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and
opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment
unless specifically stated. Should you receive this message by mistake
please inform the sender immediately.