[FW-1] Checkpoint NG FP3 rule editor - time schedule-

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: [FW-1] Checkpoint NG FP3 rule editor - time schedule-
  • From: "NG, Alfred" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:52:21 -0700
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Hi everyone,
In Smartdashboard, for rule editing, there is a column for time, and in
there you should be able configure the times when the rule will be
active.  Now I have wanted to configure it so that the rule is running
from 5:30pm to 12:30am.   They have 3 rows to enter times. I tried to
enter 17:30 - 00:30 but it would not let me do that saying that the
first time must come before the second time listed.
So in order to get 17:30 - 00:30 I did

17:30 - 23:59
00:00 - 00:30

Here comes the question..  This is for a backup window... So between
23:59 and 00:00 what will happen. Will there be a 1 minute window where
the rule will be inactive?

>Alfred Ng
        Telecom Analyst
>Information Management Technology
>Alberta Pensions Administration
>3rd Flr, Park Plaza, 10611 - 98 Ave
>Tel:Fax:>E-Mail: [email protected]
>Web site: www.apaco.ab.ca

NOTE: THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE, IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you should not: read it, distribute it, copy it or take any action in reliance on the content of this communication.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at once by reply E-mail, then permanently delete the original, your reply and destroy any copy or printout.