[FW-1] Ping through IPSEC VPN Tunnels?

Title: Message
All,

Please excuse the potentially newbie nature of this question.  I have 15 WatchGuard SOHO IPSEC routers in the field configured with VPN tunnels back to my firewall (4.1SP5a running on IPSO).  I used to be able to ping the inside interfaces (172.16.x.x) of these SOHOs and get a response.  I no longer can.  What's changed?  I'm not sure.  In policy properties, I have 'Accept ICMP' set to 'First'.  Are there any other settings I should check?

Thanks in advance.
JP