[FW-1] Ip forwarding using the secureclient.

Title: Ip forwarding using the secureclient.

Hi,

Can I use the secureclient on a computer sharing the internet connection?
I need to estabilish a VPN between the server 1 and the firewall, and then to access the internal network thru the server 1.

Server 2 -----> server1 <------vpn using secureclient--->  firewall NG FP3---- > internet

On the server 1, i have the w2k internet connection sharing...and the secureclient installed.

Thank you,

Adriano