Re: [FW-1] smtp security server problems with FP3

> > since we've upgraded our 4.1 to NG FP3 some users report that
> > mails that come from mailing-lists are destroyed.
> > I think that have something to do with the mail-header size.
> > How can solve this problem ?
> >
>  Did you install HF1 also in combination with FP3 ?
>  Have some vaque memory of things being addressed concerning the
>  smtp sec. server in HF1.

:-/  it seems that only upgrade is the solution ...

Check Point NG FP3 HFA-303.
The HotFix Accumulator-1 (HFA) contains improvements and fixes to FireWall-1
and SVN products.
The HFA-303 can only be installed on top of:
· VPN-1/FireWall-1 NG FP3 or
· VPN-1/FireWall-1 NG FP3 HF1
This update is available for the following NG FP3 platforms:
· Windows
· Solaris
· Linux/SecurePlatform
· IPSO
Fixes
1. Emails with long list of recipients - more then 1024 characters in the
"To:" field do not traverse through FireWall-1.
2.
 etc,etc

regards,

Peter Matej
INTAS s.r.o. Kosice

---
Odchádzajúca správa neobsahuje vírusy.
Outgoing message is without viruses.
Skontrolované antivírusovým systémom AVG (http://www.grisoft.cz).
Verzia: 6.0.454 / Vírusová databáza: 253 - dátum vydania: 10. 2. 2003