[FW-1] ZNYX RAINlink

Has anybody had experience with RAINlink software by ZNYX ?

I wanted to know if I could use it with RedHat 7.2 (2.4.9-13) and how could we get a copy of the software to try out.
We have a number of ZNYX ZX346Q quad-cards that could be used in a HA configuration if this software proved to be suitable.

Thanks for any feedback.

Regards

Dave Whitehouse.