[FW-1] Please help with my blank pocily window

Hi,All
Any idea to fix the problem of policy window going blank?  We are using NG
under Windows 2000. Any comment or idea would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Tony
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information
that is confidential and privileged and is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you
are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
TD Waterhouse Investor Services Limited ABN 41 010 488 687 immediately by
return e-mail or telephone +61 2 9994 9000 and destroy the original message.
The content and opinions contained in this e-mail are not necessarily those of TD
Waterhouse. TD Waterhouse is a member of the Australian Stock Exchange Limited.