Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 8:17 AM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Nokia 330 install

Hypterm Private Edition from Hilgraeve will fix this issue.  www.hilgraeve.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Laverty [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 10:38 AM
To: [email protected]

It's specific to Win2k.  Try another term package and you should be fine, it's not a Nokia or Checkpoint issue.
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 2:31 PM
To: [email protected]

Actually, we noticed that this happens whenever we use HyperTerminal on Windows 2000. It doesn't happen when using Windows NT or Windows 9X.

Frank

Jim Laverty <[email protected]>
Sent by: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

01/29/03 11:33 AM
Please respond to Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1