[FW-1] Wifi cards with SecuRemote

Thanks to Serge and Aaron for completing my list. To summarise the answers I
received by today. We now know about 4 cards that work and one that does not

Working cards
- wifi Linksys version 3.0 works
- Compaq WL110PCCARD
- SMC 2632W w/128-bit WEP works fine with SR-4199
- Netgear 16 bit PCMCIA Model MA401

Does not work
- 3Com 3CRSHPW696

For the moment I do not have information about cisco and Lucent cards. Does
someone have insite on those two or on other ones ?

Information are reported on
http://www.tla.ch/TLA/NEWS/2003sec/20030205SecuRemoteWifi.htm

It is annoying to see that the 3Com card which is so convienient for
travellers with its X-jack, does not work.

Christian ALT

Telecom and Logistics Associates
Network and Secuirty Company
http://www.tla.ch