From: Janz, George [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 08 February 2003 12:17
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] NG FP3 Policy Fetch Fails

I have an NG FP3 mgmt server running behind a 4.1 SP-6 perimeter firewall.

When a remote NG FP3 firewall attempts a fetch from the NG mgmt server traffic, it fails with the message "No response from daemon".

4.1 SP-6 rule #1 is remote NG FW/NG mgmt server/any/allow.  I don't see any drops in the 4.1 logger or the NG logger.

NG mgmt server is nat'ed

Anyone experienced this?