Re: [FW-1] Any is not service any?

X11 is blocked although the rulebase allows it
X11 is blocked by default when it is matched with rule that has "any" as the
service.

Use a rule above the "any" service rule explicitly using the X-11 service or
revert to the previous behavior by setting the "reject_x11_in_any" global
property to false using dbedit. This property was added for compatibility
reasons, it is not recommended to change its default value.

There used to be a list of ports that weren't allowed by "any" but I can't
find it. Things like h.323 and x.11 fall into the category, check the lib
directory on the manager that might give you some clues.

Jp