Re: [FW-1] Any Reason to Upgrade to NG?

Danny,

To start off with I am a Sales Rep. for EBIZ a Check Point certified
Appliance provider. Please pardon me if you feel my entry into this thread
is not appropriate.

Support is the only concern. I do not know the full time lines but 4.1 is
to go "End Of Life" by Check Point soon if not already.
So at some point there will be no more patches, hot fixes if required
unless you go legacy at a strong penalty..
Your Check Point reps would be able to claridy the timeline and give you a
good reason to upgrade.
---------------------------------------
F. Scott Churchman
Account Manager
EBIZ Enterprises (www.ebizenterprises.com)
[email protected]
Toll Free:Click here for more about the Terian Check Point Appliances:
     http://www.checkpoint.com/products/choice/platforms/ebiz_tcp23.html
     http://www.checkpoint.com/products/choice/platforms/ebiz_tcp13.html
     http://www.checkpoint.com/products/choice/platforms/ebiz_tcp11.html

                      "Sutantyo, Danny"
                      <[email protected]>             To:       [email protected]
                      Sent by: Mailing list for                  cc:
                      discussion of Firewall-1                   Subject:  [FW-1] Any Reason to Upgrade to NG?
                      <[email protected]
                      kpoint.com>

                      02/06/03 07:27 AM
                      Please respond to Mailing list for
                      discussion of Firewall-1

Hi,
Can anybody give a good reason ot the advantage upgrading to NG? I am
running 4.1 w/ latest patch and everything is working fine, and we don't
use the VPN feature since we use other VPN device.

Thanks
DS
=>