Re: [FW-1] Upgrade to NG

Hi,

> I am at 4.1 SP5.  I want to upgrade to NG FP3.  What
> is the best and safest path I should take?  Do I need
> to go to 4.1 SP6?  Do I need to go to NG FP2 before NG
> FP3?  Appricate your response.

Sure you should update your system to SP6. But if you need static NAT to
some of you internal hosts
it could be that it is not work with FP3 on the automatoc way.
Me and Hal Dorsmann have the same problem.
With the odl config method in FP3 static NAT works, but with the automatic
configuration method not.

Please read sk11635 on www.checkpoint.com. It is a good guidance to upgrade
you object.c file to
the new versions among FP1 - FP3