[FW-1] Wifi cards working with SecuRemote

Sometimes ago I saw that people did some tests about Wifi connections with
SecuRemote. We have just done this too and here below you will find some
results. I'm interested in extending the list of material and configurations
in which this works. If anyone would agree to share his experience I would
complete our test result page.

Checkpoint VPN client over wifi networks --
We have performed several tests to see if we could access our corporate
firewall over Wifi, wireless connections. Our test results showed that it
works well, but that you have to be carefull about choosing the right
hardware material. All do not work with SecuRemote and SecureClient.
http://www.TLAnews.com/TLA/NEWS/2003sec/20030205SecuRemoteWifi.htm

Christian ALT

Telecom and Logistics Associates
Network and Secuirty Company