Re: [FW-1] Anybody got NG FP3 with SecureRemote working??

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Anybody got NG FP3 with SecureRemote working??
  • From: John Swensson <[email protected]>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:40:39 -0800
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

I have got it working, I had to change the way topology gets down loaded. When running 4.1 we were having the topology downloaded from the Managment station, which was not part of the firewall cluster, therefore, we had a static route to it. With NG we had to switch it to the Module. We left the SR lics on the Mang tho.

-john