From: Aaron Brasslett
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 3:53 PM
To: 'Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1'
Subject: Help! No Encrypt Rule

Help!

I'm trying to set up my first NG FP3 firewall.  It's running on a Nokia
IP120.  I'm trying to use traditional mode VPN to establish a tunnel between
it and a Checkpoint 4.1 firewall using IKE preshared secrets.

My problem is that I don't have ENCYPT as an available action.  The license
would seem to indicate that I have encryption licensed...

CPVP-VSO-25-3DES-MODULE-NG CPVP-VPS-1-NG CPVP-VSO-1-3DES-MGMT-NG

But no encrypt?

Any help would be appreciated.

Aaron