[FW-1] Adding SecureServer to existing NG Management Station

Hi,

I have an NG management station that I need to install SecureServer on.
Previously in 4.1 it was possible to remove the product.conf file and then
re-run cpconfig.  NG doesn't appear to have this and I'm loathed to have to
re-install the firewall software.  Any ideas how I can do this? I can't find
anything anywhere for SecureServer!

Thanks

Dave

The contents and any attachments of this electronic mail message are
confidential and intended only for the named addressees.

Dissemination, forwarding, publication or other use of the message
or attachments by any unauthorised person is strictly prohibited.
Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed in this message
are personal and may not be attributed to AXA Technology Services UK Ltd or
any member of the AXA Group of Companies.

Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The AXA Group does not
accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was
sent.