[FW-1] NG & 4.1 VPN troubles.

Title: NG & 4.1 VPN troubles.

Hi Gurus,

I have setup VPN between a Checkpoint 4.1 and a Checkpoint NG FP2 with two subnets as encryption domains. Everything works fine for the First subnet but I have trouble with second subnet.

Here is the situation:

- Communication between the two FW is working fine and I can see key exchange on both side when I push the policy.
- When I try to telnet, http, or tracert a host behind the two gateways, I can see encrypted traffic going trough (checkpoint Logviewer) but I can't access any ressources, telnet failure, tracert = requested timeout, http= could not find bla blabla.

I have checked all the settings and everything seems well defined.

Has anyone ever seen this ? any tip? Or idea ?

Thank you,
Serge