From: Ted Serreyn [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 28 January 2003 13:51
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] split dns not workong on NG

Ok interesting enough it still works on 4.1, but with the Securemote NG
FP3 client, I get topo, the userc.C file has the correct dns server
listed, but it will not resolve any internal addresses.

4.1SP5 Securmote client works fine.

Firewall is a single NGFP3HF1 firewall.  (IP440).

--
Ted Serreyn
Serreyn Network Services, LLC