Re: [FW-1] Migrating NG to NG FP3

use the fwm up command:
fwm up fp1 fp3

you should use the verifiers as well.. the file list to be copied is:
·       $CPDIR/conf
1.      cp.license
2.      sic_cert.p12
·         $CPDIR/database
1.      *.C
·         $FWDIR/conf
1.      lists/*
2.      *.fws
3.      *.conf (except for components_reg.conf fwrl.conf, cpmad_rulebase.conf)
4.      fwmusers
5.      *.C (except for mv_doc.C, classes.C, scheme.C, fields.C, tables.C, rtmclasses.C,
default_objects.C)
6.      db_versions/Database/versioning_db.fws
7.      gui-clients
8.      vpe/*
9.      XML/*
10.     cpsc/*