From: Kamalan Govender [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 10:57 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] FP2 Upgrade Question

I have the following setup.
Solaris 8 and FW1 with FP1, and a Linux machine
which I upgraded to FW1 FP2 (backup).

Then I make a tar-ball of /$FWDIR/conf on the Solaris Machine and copied the
tar to the Linux machine.

Removed all cables from Sun machine and plugged in Linux machine.

I though that I could bring up the Linux machine with the
same policy, but this did not work. Any ideas as to why?

Thanks

--
Kamalan Govender