From: Jalen, Ken [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 12:56 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Blocking Hotbar.com

Has anyone successfully blocked this Spyware website?  I blocked the network of 65.121.237.0/24 and it still makes it past my FW-1

Ken Jalen
Network Administrator
Information Systems
Saltriver Pima-Maricopa Indian Community
10,005 E.Osborn RD
Scottsdale,AZ 85256
FAX
(mobile)
@tmomail.net  (mobile e-mail)

The contents of this communication are intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication and notify the sender. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this communication that do not relate to the official business of my company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.