From: Etts, Russell [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 12:37 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Linksys router

Hi all

I recently bought a Linksys 2.4 GHz wireless router, model BEFW11S4.  Before
I installed the router, my SecuRemote connection was working properly.  Now
I get an error saying I cannot communicate with my firewall.  I have already
checked off "force UDP encapsulation", rebooted and recreated the site.  Can
anyone point me in the right direction for a fix?  A white paper?

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance

Russell