[FW-1] Anyone using Sun's SunScreen?

Title: Message
I've been using FW1 for several years but need to buy a new firewall box and plan on upgrading to NG at that time.  However, I'm fairly small and am also seriously considering switching to Sun's SunScreen.  My rule base is fairly small so even if I have to rebuild it, we're only talking about a days work at most.  My firewall will probably be a Sun box so having a Sun firewall running on a Sun machine all under Sun maintenance (one of the best in the business) is very attractive to me.

I was just wondering if anyone else is using SunScreen.  Just for the record, these are not the only options I am looking at.

Thanks for your time

Jim Edwards
Systems Manager
Texas Secretary of State