Re: [FW-1] FP3 2K: FWM process dies when dashboard connects

Hello,

It worked! Thanks a lot.

Now, there is just another problem i don't see logs going to the managment console(haven't check w/ tcpdump yet if they were going through the module in front of the mgt console, but rules haven't
changed so i guess it's not the problem).

The different modules can communicate with the console (FP2s and a FP3 nokia IP 530s and 650) and the objects are configured to send the logs to the managment console.
The tracker doesn't print any accepted/dropped(/...) traffic except
the one from the mgt console itself. I'll check if after the midnight
logswitch they are sent. So no 'realtime' logs for now.

Guillaume.