Re: [FW-1] Safe@home pro: Failed to install updated security policy

The problem is solved. But i don't like the solution.

To make this work you have to make udp port 9282 on the smartcenter server
reachable to all Safe@ boxes.
In our case this involve static nat and permit rules to the smartcenter/SSC
server on our inside network.
I don't think this is good practice.

You can also upload the High-med-low  *.pfz file from the smartcenter server
to the Safe@ box via the Safe@ web gui.
This is not a scalable solution but i think we will stick to this solution
for now.

If anybody has another solution please tell me!

Alexander Norell