Re: [FW-1] Cisco to Checkpoint VPN - My holiday wish

Hi,

Two things:
1)  Is your firewall object a Check Point NODE?  This
is wrong.  It should be a Check Point Gateway.  Edit
the firewall object and look at the title bar of its
properties sheet.

2)  Do you see an IF VIA column in your rulebase
options.  (between Destination and Service).  If so,
you have a simplified mode policy.  Close this policy,
click File -> New -> and choose Traditional Policy.
If this is not an option. Open Global Properties,
Highlight the VPN-1 Pro Tab and enable Traditional
Mode policies.

Good luck

http://mailplus.yahoo.com