Re: [FW-1] Running IPSO on normal PC

I'm not so sure what makes the Nokia box so special.. From what I can tell the boxes are just (or my at least IP440's) Intel processor based systems, Heck even the system board on boot up says it's an Intel.  So how can IPSO now the difference? something in the BIOS maybe?

jimbo <[email protected]>
Sent by: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

12/23/2002 04:15 PM
Please respond to Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1