From: Lee Robinson [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 11:53 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Cisco to Checkpoint VPN - My holiday wish

Thanks very much Robert, but can someone tell me WHY there is no Encrypt or Client Encrypt option for the Action menu on my box? It's just not there at all. I even setup a new box thinking there was something wrong I did in the initial setup for it to disappear from the Action menu. Any ideas? ANYONE? Also when I try to select the Topology tab from the Checkpoint object, I am unable to select what network is behind each interface, thus I cannot select External or Internal. The only option that is not grayed out is "External"....so right now, both interfaces on the firewall are set to External. WHY? Getting frustrated here because there is no explanation I can find. Could this be a BUG?

Lee Robinson

Network Administrator