Re: [FW-1] SecureClient FP2 breaks ip stack on NT laptop

    The laptop is not on the protected network. It's connected to a cable modem,
once I load the secure client software the laptop  no longer can ping the
default gateway on the cable network, so secure client breaks it's working
network connection.   Because  I have no network connectivity I can't attempt to
load a topology or policy from the FW1 VPN gateway.  If I deinstall secure
client NG FP2 the laptop network connection comes back. I tried going back to
secure client 4.1sp5 and this works ok. Anyone know why secure client NG FP2
breaks my network connection? Thanks