[FW-1] FP-3 VPN trouble (temporary unavailable resources)

Hi,

I'm running a VPN to another company. We've setup FP3-Hotfix1 (with stonesoft) the remote partner uses Checkpoint FW-1 4.1SP3.

Until the upgrade to FP3 anything was just working fine however since our module runs FP3 IKE/IPSec SAs are established but after that the connection the our system is dropped. The info field of the drop is:
"dst scheme: NA, route status: temporary unavailable resources;" . Does anybody know/imagine what that should tell me?
I've switched on/off many options but none did change that error. Please help. Might it be a stonesoft (FC3.0) issue?

Regards
Egonle