From: Oral Mohan [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 5:06 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] urgent problem with FP3 VPNs

Gurus,

I’m currently dealing with a very urgent situation where we’ve deployed over 50 sites with Check Point NG FP3/Nokia IPSO 3.6 that interconnect with VPNs using 3DES IKE and VPN Communities (Star config). Yesterday morning, VPNs started “mysteriously” going down. Spoke Firewalls keep logging “Invalid SA” and (even after re-installing the software), won’t even ATTEMPT to do a key exchange. We’ve engaged CP support and escalated, but any assistance to be had would be appreciated at this point.

Regards,

Oral Mohan