[FW-1] Static NAT problem I think..

I am running FP3 on a Dell 1650. I am running W2K SP3 and I am using Intel NIC's. My problem is that some days I will come in and the devices that are NAT'd can't get out and you can't get in. I reboot the box and it doesn't fix it. I then remove nat then I can browse. I put it back and then I am stuck again.  I let it sit a bit, reboot and put NAT back in and then it works. Has anyone come across anything similar? I just don't understand how it can just come and go like that. I have opened a ticket with checkpoint but they  are stuck for now. Any thoughts would be great. The boxes I have nat'd are on a separate DMZ and I have no problems hitting them from the LAN it's just the aspect of getting out and in through the firewall.   (Static NAT.....have the problem)

Donnie Leeper

Systems Analyst

MCSE,CCSA